Printable Coronavirus precautions poster
Check out here the best printable Coronavirus precautions poster. It’s a very helpful reminder of what to do to avoid getting the COVID-19 virus, which has been categorized as a pandemic by the WHO. Learn more about it here.
Printable Coronavirus Precautions poster
COVID-19 or Coronavirus is a highly contagious disease that has been classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization. This disease causes stronger flu-like symptoms and has a mortality rate of 4%. It causes fever of up to 100.4°F, a dry cough, sore or itchy throat, and breathing difficulties to people with previous respiratory conditions. It affects more people with weak immune systems, elderly people, smokers, among others.
You can keep up with the number of worldwide (proven) cases here. Still, the nature of the virus causes symptoms to appear after 2-14 days, so even people who has it may not know if they have it. That’s why we’ve created a very useful poster for you to remember all the precautions you should take.
Coronavirus: how to avoid getting it
This virus has caused up to 9,000 deaths so far (March 18), which is why you should always take the right measures to avoid it at all costs. Not only because you can contract it, but also because you can pass it to healthy people withouth knowing. The recommendations to avoid this virus are:
- Washing your hands frequently with plain soap and water. Download here the best sign to remember this.
- Avoid going to crowded places. This increases the chances of getting the virus immensely.
- Cleaning your house thoroughly.
- Avoid touching your face. If you go out and touch a surface with the virus on it, it will stay in your hands. Wash them thoroughly.
- Avoid travelling places with confirmed cases.
- Covering your face and hands whenever you go out. Also, stay away from people that’s coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t come into contact with people known to have the virus.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- And maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep your immune system strong. This includes eating a balanced diet, exercising, and resting enough.
Learn more recommendations here. Staying safe is something you can easily do by staying at home as much as you can. Make sure to buy everything you need to stay at home comfortably.
Download the best printable Coronavirus precautions poster here
Here you can download it completely for free in two different formats; PDF and JPG.
- PDF: Easy to print with a few clicks.