Printable kindergarten math worksheets with answer sheets (PDF)
Check out the best printable kindergarten math worksheets here and start teaching math to your kids at a very young age. Do you have the right tools to ensure your kid’s education? Get them here.
Printable kindergarten math worksheets
When kids enter kindergarten, they start learning important things, such as math and other related skills. Still, you must know that you don’t have to wait for them to go to school to start teaching them yourself. If you do it correctly, they will start learning at a younger age, meaning they will be better prepared to take on any of the challenges that kindergarten presents in terms of basic math. These are:
- Counting and writing numbers up to 100 (also in 10 to 10 and other forms of group counting).
- Comparing numbers (which is higher between 5 and 10)
- Basic addition and subtraction.
- Basic geometric shapes (identifying them and drawing them as well)
- Comparing size, shapes, height, weight, and more.
There are more than a few benefits to this practice, being the first one that you’ll make your child fall in love with learning, making his academic life much easier. You can even start this before kindergarten; check out our preschool math worksheets and play while learning.
How to use our worksheets?
Teaching kids has to be among the easiest things if you already know how to get their attention. They have huge learning potential. That’s why you have to take advantage of it to start sharing with them this basic math knowledge. Here’s how to do it:
- Introduce our worksheets as a daily activity after playing. You should start with preschool worksheets.
- Once they know the numbers from 1 to 20 (plus the name of each number and how to write them), introduce these worksheets.
- Guide them through the first exercise and let them complete the rest on their own.
Make sure to have a lot of patience and avoid at all costs stressing or forcing them to learn.
Download the best kindergarten math worksheets here
To ensure that they get the most knowledge, we highly recommend that you download the different kindergarten math worksheets we’ve created for you. Enjoy.
For more kindergarten worksheets, you can check out these basic addition worksheets we made for kindergartners and pre-K children.
Victor has worked with PrinterFriend.ly for over two year and has authored hundreds of articles for the site.
As a physical therapist, a professional cook, and a self described “bird-lover,” Victor is a freelancer who enjoys writing about those topics; specifically on fitness, nutrition, education, and pets. All of these interests are in addition to his true passion as a content creator primarily helping webmasters create quality, interesting and SEO-optimized content.
You can learn more or contact Victor via his full author profile.